I am recruiting for an exceptional client of mine based in London who are recruiting for a BMS AutoCAD Electrical Engineer
The role is and office based role working for a business who are highly regarded the Building services sector
Day to day role
- Attend project handover meetings from sales to engineering.
- Attend design meetings on and off site as and when required.
- Ensure projects are delivered to a high technical standard.
- Ensure AutoCAD database is maintained and updated as necessary
- Ensure design complies with the contract documentation, specifications and drawings
- Ensure that drawings are updated to reflect any panel modifications made during factory testing prior to delivery.
- Ensure that drawings are updated in a timely manner to reflect any on site panel modifications made during installation and/or commissioning.
My client is passionate about getting each of their Engineers trained up to Trend Expert level along with the highest level obtained with the Distech and Delta system. If at any time you wish to progress your career and move onto Projects or Operations this will be fully supported and all training will be provided.
• Basic salary £40k - £55k
• Company pension
• Mobile phone, Laptop
• Private healthcare
• Manufacturer training and accreditations (Delta, Trend Expert & Distech)
• Personal development plan and progression into senior roles.