I’m working together with one of my key clients in the North to secure new talent for 2019. The client in question has been in the controls market for over 35 years. They are well established and pride themselves on the personal development of their engineers.
What am I looking for:
I am looking for an individual with training in HTML5 with experience producing graphics packages. You should be able to produce graphic pages from line drawings and add machine code with minimal training whilst being familiar with WEBpage development and the tools to produce them.
The role will require you to work within the company headquarters located in Manchester.
What the role requires:
The role of BEMS Graphics/Bureau Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a day-to-day basis:
- Working within the service department and alongside our applications engineer
- Produce high quality BMS supervisor graphics for Trend/Cylon/Siemens systems
- Help run the Bureau system by running reports, fault diagnosis and making changes as required
- Assist in producing system schematics to help the service, sales and projects teams
What you can expect back:
The feedback I have received from engineers placed here is very positive. The company has strong roots in the industry and people have said that the support they receive is fantastic. There are clear training structures and people that do well are recognised & rewarded within the business.
- Basic salary £20k - £30k
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays
- Christmas bonus for attendance
- Development on a number of BEMS systems
- Company pension
- Personal develop plan
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 or 07453310896. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.