I am working with a key client who are looking for a talented BMS Commissioning and Service Engineer to join their tight-knit and dynamic team.
They are looking for:
A BMS Service and Commissioning Engineer who is responsible, has a can-do attitude and great customer-facing skills. You will have a solid mechanical and electrical background and know your way around software as well as hardware.
They are looking for someone who is motivated, good at problem solving and willing to take on challenges.
This role is based in London and you will be covering areas such as Southwark, Ealing, Lambeth, Wansworth and Hammersmith.
What the role requires:
The role of BMS Commissioning and Service Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a day-to-day basis:
- Experience in Trend BMS Systems
- Pre-commissioning and commissioning of Trend BMS Systems
- Fault finding, diagnostics, upgrades and repairs on Trend BMS Systems
- Writing, modifying, integrating and optimising Trend software
- Generation and modification of Trend graphics
- Project client demonstrations & hand-overs
- Full UK Driving License
What you can expect back:
My client can offer great training and a supportive environment, where you will be rewarded for hard work, with a strong possibility of career progression.
They have a great reputation for training their Engineers to high standards, putting them through courses and supporting them with their professional development.
- Basic salary up to £45k depending on experience
- Company van and diesel fuel card
- Company phone and laptop
- 21 days holiday, increasing with length of service
- Great training and development opportunities
If you are interested in this role please give me a call on 0117 973 8090
Alternatively you can send through your CV to Jamie.Simpson@panacea-selection.co.uk