My client is an established BMS Specialist based in the South East of the UK specialising in Trend & Tridium. As a highly specialised and focused company with plans to further expand the Projects division ending 2018 going into 2019, they are looking to take on 2 more BMS Commissioning Engineers. This role is primarily working on Trend projects across various prestigious projects within the M25. As a dynamic and technical team with a wealth of experience, they have a very good culture in the business and a collaborative approach to undertaking all projects with excellent technical support.
Education: My client is very supportive of any extra education or training if you are currently undertaking anything such as for example HNC/HND or ONC they will support this in various ways (please ask for more details)
Job Title: BMS Commissioning Engineer
Basic Salary: £40k - £45k (DOE)
Systems: Trend or Tridium
Location: Within the M25
Package: Car / Car allowance, Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Life assurance, Overtime, Mobile, Laptop, 33 Days holiday, Training on Trend, Tridium
Prospects: Opportunity to move more into the Projects side of the business if desired. This will be directly into Project Management
Synopsis of the day to day role:
- Commissioning of Trend / Tridium
- Writing software from scratch & Generation of graphics
- Fault finding & Diagnostics
- Uploading software, run the system test and sign off to hand back to the client.
- Creating points lists & Schedules
- Working on various projects and liaising with clients & Project Managers
- Writing reports and ensuring they are completed ready to be sent to the client
- Good communication with clients acting as the ambassador for the company
If you would like to hear more about this excellent opportunity in greater detail feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation. You can reach me on 01179738090 or alternatively send me an email or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.