I am working on a number of exciting new roles for one of my key clients in BMS. They are currently experiencing a wealth of growth across the country and have a solid 5 year business plan that will see them solidify their position as one of the top providers of Building Management Services in the UK marketplace.
What am I looking for:
I am looking for an experienced BEMS Commissioning Engineer (Working knowledge of Trend & Siemens preferred). You will have had a number of years working in the BMS industry, a positive attitude and above all else – a good client facing approach.
The role is focused on exciting end-user projects in Scotland. The successful candidate will show evidence of drive, determination to succeed and being able to keep to promises in a competitive work environment.
The role will require you to work within the Central Belt and occasionally further afield in Scotland. You will have a regional office which will provide a central hub of support.
What the role requires:
The role of BEMS Commissioning Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a day-to-day basis
- Commissioning of the BMS system
- Co-ordinate and complete the installation of BMS systems within set timescales
- Manage budgetary constraints and in accordance with customer requirements.
- Panel wiring and schematic diagrams
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, contractors and customers
What you can expect back:
The feedback I get from the people that I’ve placed within the company is fantastic. The company has a great feel and follows through with training and development. Skill gaps are identified quickly and everyone enjoys a personal development plan that sets them on a journey to technical success.
- Basic salary 35k - £45k
- A wide-ranging company car scheme or the option of driving your own car and being paid a monthly car allowance
- Private medical insurance with BUPA
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays
- Personal development plan
- Overtime available
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 or 07453310896. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.