BMS Commissioning Engineer
I am currently working on an exciting role for a key client. They are one of the most established BMS companies in the UK, with a turnover of more than £10m. They have been going for over 20 years and work on exciting projects for some of the world’s best-known brands.
My client has an outstanding record and is looking to bring on a talented Commissioning Engineer to expand the team. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a quality company that puts a lot of time into their engineers.
This role is based in the South West and will require you to travel to sites across the region.
Day to day role:
- Commissioning existing and new projects across the South West
- Working with BMS systems such as Trend, Siemens, Schneider and Tridium (full training will be provided on new systems)
- Commissioning BMS systems
- Generating and modifying software and graphics
- Producing des-ops for the commissioned systems
For this role you will need to have the right to work in the UK.
- Electrically qualified
- Experience in BMS systems such as Trend, Siemens, Schneider or Tridium
Package and Benefits
You can expect a company that is close-knit, friendly and dynamic in the way they work. They are looking for someone that wants become part of growing team that is focused on quality BMS projects and delivering a great service to their clients.
They would like someone with a fresh attitude, a willingness to work hard and be positive. They really put in the time with their people with the training and support that’s on offer and offer a great benefits package to these valued employees.
- Very competitive salary depending on experience
- Company car with fuel card or car allowance
- Expense account
- 23 days holiday
- Standard pension
- Great training on offer
- Excellent opportunities to progress your career
If you are interested in this role please give Jamie a call on 0117 973 8090
Alternatively you can send through your CV to email@example.com