I am working on an exciting opportunity with my client who are one of the biggest independent BMS houses in the North. My client have doubled their turnover in the last 4 years and their aim is to do so again by 2020.
What am I looking for:
I am looking for an experienced BMS Commissioning Engineer that has experience using multiple BMS systems (Working knowledge of Trend and other BMS systems preferred). You will be an engineer that is willing to go the extra mile, an effective communicator who can handle speaking to clients.
The role will require you to work within the North, located close to their office, with occasional travel further afield.
Your day to day responsibilities include:
- Upgrading controllers
- Commissioning of the BMS systems
- Graphic modification and generation
- Modifying software & strategy
- Meeting clients face to face and handling complex queries
- Commissioning and project management
What you can expect back:
- A very competitive basic salary between £35k - £47k
- A company car scheme or the option of driving your own car and being paid a monthly car allowance
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays
- Christmas bonus for attendance
- Overtime available (time and a half on Saturday, double time on Sunday)
- Training on other BMS systems
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 or 07854039527. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.