An excellent client of mine is recruiting for an experience BMS Commissioning Engineer to join their team in the South West. They have been established for over a decade and are looking to add to their team due to an influx in projects.
- You will receive a great training package including training on Tridium and Trend
- A very competitive salary paying upwards of £45K
- A good pension and other excellent benefits
Day to day responsibilities
- Post-install commissioning of building management systems throughout UK and some European travel.
- Project and commissioning work involving, predominantly, Tridium systems and Priva although other systems I.e Trend would be a advantage.
- Delivering an outstanding level customer service at all client levels
- Identifying opportunities for further business
- Writing or modifying software where necessary
- Points to points list
- Graphic modification and upgrades
- Calibration of sensors and actuators
If you want the opportunity to join a good company that provides a great training package please apply below.