I am currently searching for one of the largest BMS controls companies in the country, after a period of sustained growth they are looking to strengthen their projects team. They see themselves as a close-nit team who go the extra mile to get the job done and work together to solve complex problems.
What am I looking for:
I am looking for a BMS Commissioning Engineer who has excellent technical skills, a great aptitude for learning and excellent communication skills who is competent with Trend, Tridium or Siemens PX. You will be from a BMS background with strong HVAC plant knowledge and electrical qualifications.
This role will require you to cover the North West of England. The majority of the sites are based between Manchester and Liverpool. You will be required to work on Commercial buildings, Banks, pharmaceutical labs schools and a university. You will be home-based and fully mobile.
The role of a BMS Commissioning Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a day-to-day basis:
- Software modifications
- Graphic generation
- Pre-commissioning, Point to point testing
- Calibration of sensors and actuators
- Commissioning on upgrade projects up to £500K in value
What you can expect back:
- Basic salary £40k - £50k
- Overtime – averaging around £5 -£10k per annum
- Car allowance of £5940 pa
- Family Healthcare
- Share options
- 26 days holiday, you can buy an extra 10 days
- 6% Company pension, rising to 9% after 5 years and 12% after 10 years
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- BMS Manufacturers training on Trend, Siemens and Tridium
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07837 387 255. Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.