I am currently recruiting for a Lead / Senior Commissioning Engineer position within the growing team of a specialist BMS controls system integrator. They are well-established and have very close relationships with their clients. They work on various projects including commercial buildings and mixed-use developments. I am looking for an experienced Trend Engineer to carry out commissioning works in London. A start is needed ASAP.
There may be some overtime available for this role as and when required, as well as an extension for the right candidate.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in the Commissioning of Trend (SET, IQVision), Building management systems (BMS), experience with other systems (i.e. Tridium, Trend, Honeywell, Distech) is beneficial.
- Relevant systems training and site cards.
- Full Commissioning – writing software, generating graphics and 3rd party integration (i.e. Bacnet, Mod-bus) beneficial.
- Reliable attitude, highly motivated and able to lead others if necessary.
- Good communication & detail orientated.
- Working alone or part of a team
- Proven track Record.
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
If you feel you would be suited for a similar role – click the apply button as we are continuously recruiting for similar roles and a member of our team will be able to correctly direct your application. Or, alternatively, you can contact the office to discuss roles with a member of our team.