I am currently recruiting for a Commissioning Engineer position within the specialist team of a well established Building Management Systems (BMS) controls system integrator.
They are well respected within the industry and work on many prestigious projects for both major projects and smaller works. These include commercial buildings and mixed-use developments.
I am looking for an experienced BMS Engineer who has excellent customer facing skills, is technically competent and has a can-do attitude. You will be from a BMS background with a working knowledge of Easy IO BMS systems.
Location + Dates:
This role will require you work on site within the M25, in London. A start is needed for an initial duration of 3 months. There may be some overtime available for this role as and when required, as well as an extension for the right candidate.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in BMS commissioning of Easy IO, experience with other systems is beneficial.
- Relevant systems training and site cards.
- Full Commissioning – writing software, generating graphics and 3rd party integration (i.e. Bacnet, Mod-bus) is beneficial.
- Reliable attitude, highly motivated and able to lead others if necessary.
- Good communication & detail orientated.
- Working alone or part of a team
- Proven Track Record.
What you can expect back:
- Contract with a well-respected company
- Opportunities to work on prestigious projects with extension onto other projects
- Full back office support
- Good day rate and overtime rates
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org the view of getting you an immediate start if suitable. You can also give me a call on 0117 973 8090 to discuss this and similar roles available.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this Job.