I am currently recruiting for a Commissioning Engineer position for a well known Building Management Systems (BMS) controls company. I am looking for an experienced Delta engineer to work at a site in Central London. This would be for commissioning works involving the upgrade of systems.
There may be some overtime available for this role as well as a contract extension for on-going works.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in the Commissioning of Delta Building Management Systems (BMS), experience with other systems (i.e. Trend, Siemens) is beneficial.
- Relevant systems training and site cards.
- Full Commissioning – modifying software on site, graphics, P2P testing and fault-finding.
- Working alone or with another engineer.
- Proven track record, trustworthy, reliable attitude and attention to detail.
- Good communication & ability to complete reports.
- Motivated to get the job done.
- Driving License & willing to work at various sites.
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
If you feel you would be suited for a similar role – click the apply button as we are continuously recruiting for similar roles and a member of our team will be able to correctly direct your application. Or, alternatively, you can contact the office to discuss roles with a member of our team.
Please note: we can only accept applications from those with the right to work in the UK.