I am currently recruiting for a Commissioning Engineer position for a national Building Management Systems (BMS) controls company. I am looking for an experienced Trend engineer to work at a site in Hampshire. This would be for commissioning works involving the upgrade of existing systems. This work is phased and can lead to recurring work for the right engineer.
This company work on a variety of projects ranging from (but not limited to) local authority, universities, MOD to hospitals and work on new installs, upgrades and retrofits.
There will be some weekend overtime available for this role as well as a contract extension for on-going works. There may also be an opportunity to work on projects in different locations with this company.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in the Commissioning of Trend Building Management Systems (BMS), experience with other systems (i.e. Tridium) is beneficial.
- Relevant systems training and site cards.
- Full Commissioning – modifying software on site, graphics, P2P testing and fault-finding.
- Working alone or with another engineers
- Proven track record, trustworthy, reliable attitude and attention to detail.
- Good communication & ability to complete reports.
- Motivated to get the job done.
- Driving License
What you can expect back:
- Contract with a well-respected company
- Opportunities to work on prestigious projects with extension onto other projects
- Full back office support
- Day rate with overtime available.
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to Katie.email@example.com the view of getting you an immediate start if suitable. You can also give me a call on 0117 973 8090 to discuss this and similar roles available.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this Job.