I am currently recruiting for a Commissioning Engineer position for a well-established & close-knit Building Management Systems (BMS) controls company with a good reputation. They work on exciting and interesting projects and have multiple service contracts. I am looking for an experienced Cylon engineer to work at a site in Central London. This would include full commissioning on main plant equipment.
There may be a contract extension available for the right engineer onto other projects.
A start is required ASAP.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in the Servicing of Cylon Building Management Systems (BMS), experience with other systems (i.e. Trend) is beneficial.
- Relevant systems training and site cards.
- Servicing BMS Systems
- Working alone
- Proven track record, trustworthy, reliable attitude and attention to detail.
- Good communication & ability to complete reports.
- Motivated to get the job done.
- Driving License
What you can expect back:
- Contract with a well-respected company
- Opportunities to work on prestigious projects with extension onto other projects
- Full back office support
- Day rate with overtime available.
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org the view of getting you an immediate start if suitable. You can also give me a call on 0117 973 8090 to discuss this and similar roles available.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this Job.