I am currently recruiting for a Commissioning Engineer position within the diverse and established team of a Building Management systems (BMS) controls system integrator.
They work on various projects and have a good reputation within the industry. They work with a number of clients and on many prestigious projects for both large projects and smaller works. These include, but are not limited to, commercial buildings such as schools, offices, hotels and data centres.
I am looking for an experienced BMS Engineer who has excellent customer facing skills, is technically competent and has a can-do attitude. You will be from a BMS background with a good working knowledge of Trend BMS systems.
Location + Dates:
This role will require you work on-site in North and Central London.
A start is needed ASAP for an initial duration of 1 month. There may be some overtime available for this role as and when required, as well as an extension for the right candidate.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in the BMS commissioning of Trend, experience with other systems, such as Tridium is beneficial
- Relevant systems training and site cards
- Full Commissioning – including software & graphics mods
- Reliable attitude, highly motivated and able to lead others if necessary
- Good communication & detail orientated
- Working alone or part of a team
- Proven Track Record
What you can expect back:
- Contract with a well-respected company
- Opportunities to work on prestigious projects with extension onto other projects
- Full back-office support
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org the view of getting you an immediate start if suitable. You can also give me a call on 0117 973 8090 to discuss this and similar roles available.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this job.