I am currently recruiting for a commissioning engineer position within the specialist BMS division of a well-established energy management company. I am looking for an accomplished Trend Engineer to carry out commissioning works on commercial projects in Central London, within the M25.
There may be some overtime available for this role.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in the Commissioning of Trend TONN Building management systems (BMS), experience with other systems (i.e. Tridium, Siemens, Honeywell, Distech) is beneficial.
- Relevant systems training and site cards.
- Full Commissioning – writing software, generating graphics and 3rd party integration (i.e. Bacnet, Mod-bus) beneficial.
- Small works & Service
- Working alone or part of a team
- Proven track Record and attention to detail.
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
If you feel you would be suited for a similar role – click the apply button as we are continuously recruiting for similar roles and a member of our team will be able to correctly direct your application. Or, alternatively, you can contact the office to discuss roles with a member of our team.