I am currently recruiting for a Commissioning Engineer position within the growing team of a specialist Building Management systems (BMS) controls system integrator.
They are well-established and work on a wide range of interesting projects. These include commercial buildings and mixed-use developments,
I am looking for an aspiring BMS Engineer who has excellent customer facing skills, is technically competent and has a can-do attitude. You will be from a BMS background with a working knowledge of Siemens and/or Tridium BMS systems.
Location + Dates:
This role will require you to work on-site in London.
A start is needed in the New Year for an initial duration of 6 months. There may be some overtime available for this role as and when required, as well as an extension for the right candidate.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in the BMS commissioning of Siemens, experience with other systems is beneficial
- Relevant systems training and site cards
- Full Commissioning – writing software, generating graphics and 3rd party integration beneficial
- Reliable attitude, highly motivated and able to lead others if necessary
- Good communication & detail orientated
- Working alone or part of a team
- Proven Track Record
What you can expect back:
- Contract with a well-respected company
- Opportunities to work on prestigious projects with extension onto other projects
- Full back-office support
- Some contractors we have placed with this company have received training on new systems.
- Good day rate + weekly pay
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to Katie.email@example.com the view of getting you an immediate start if suitable. You can also give me a call on 0117 973 8090 to discuss this and similar roles available.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this job.