Role open to LTD company contractors or Umbrella contractors. If you operate as a Sole Trader you will be asked to operate through either of the two options.
I am currently recruiting for a Commissioning Engineer position within the team of a specialist Building Management systems (BMS) controls system integrator.
They are well-established and work on many prestigious projects. These include major developments, office blocks, universities, schools, hospitals and are often on-site with main contractors.
I am looking for an experienced BMS Engineer who has good communication, is familiar with Trend (IQVISION BENEFICIAL) and has a great attitude. Ideally, you will be from a BMS background, able to adapt to your environment and hard -working.
Location + Dates:
This role will require you work on-site in London. There are other sites in central London and 95% of works are within the M25.
A start is needed ASAP for a duration of 1 Month. There may be some overtime available for this role as and when required, as well as an extension onto other projects for the right candidate.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in the BMS Pre-commissioning of Trend (P2P checking, fault finding, upload/download software). Full commissioning experience is beneficial (i.e. changing strategies, graphics, integration)
- Relevant systems training and site cards
- Reliable attitude, good timekeeping & report writing, highly motivated and driven to achieve deadlines and results
- Good communication technically and aware of your surroundings
- Working alone and as part of a team
- Proven Track Record / Good references
What you can expect back:
- Contract with a well-respected company
- Opportunities to work on prestigious projects with extension onto other projects
- Full back-office support
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to Katie.email@example.com the view of getting you an immediate start if suitable. You can also give me a call on 0117 973 8090 to discuss this and similar roles available.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this Job.