I am currently recruiting for a commissioning engineer position for a well known Building Management Systems (BMS) controls company. I am looking for accomplished Tridium and Schneider Engineers to carry out service and commissioning works on various projects in London.
There may be some overtime available for this role.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in the Commissioning of Tridium or Schneider Building management systems (BMS), experience with other systems (i.e. Trend, Honeywell, Distech) is beneficial.
- Relevant systems training and site cards.
- Full Commissioning – writing software, generating graphics and 3rd party integration (i.e. Bacnet, Mod-bus) is beneficial.
- Working alone or part of a team
- Proven track Record, trustworthy, reliable attitude and attention to detail are all beneficial.
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
If you feel you would be suited for a similar role – click the apply button as we are continuously recruiting for similar roles and a member of our team will be able to correctly direct your application. Or, alternatively, you can contact the office to discuss roles with a member of our team.
Please note: we can only accept applications from those with the right to work in the UK and do not offer sponsorship or relocation with this role.