I am currently recruiting for a commissioning engineer position for a well known Building Management Systems (BMS) controls company. I am looking for an experienced Trend engineer to work at various sites across Central London
There may be some overtime available for this role as well as contract extension onto another project.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in the Commissioning of Trend management systems (BMS), experience with other systems (i.e. Tridium & Centraline) is beneficial.
- Relevant systems training and site cards. (e.g. Trend IQ engineering, Bacnet Engineering, Expert + ECS Card)
- Full Commissioning – modifying software on site, 3rd party integration (i.e. Bacnet, Mod-bus) is beneficial. P2P testing and fault-finding expected.
- Working alone or as part of a team
- Proven track record, trustworthy, reliable attitude and attention to detail
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
If you feel you would be suited for a similar role – click the apply button as we are continuously recruiting for similar roles and a member of our team will be able to correctly direct your application. Or, alternatively, you can contact the office to discuss roles with a member of our team.
Please note: we can only accept applications from those with the right to work in the UK.