I am working on a number of exciting new roles for one of my key clients in BMS. They have just won some exciting new projects in the Midlands. The projects will be commissioned for a very high profile client that deals in retail warehousing and a key sports stadium. The company I’m recruiting for is considered one of the best providers of independent BMS solutions in the UK and have regularly won awards through the likes of the BCIA for their upstanding service and delivery.
What am I looking for:
I am looking for an experienced Distech BEMS commissioning engineer that has experience using multiple BMS systems (Working knowledge of Distech & Schneider Struxureware preferred). You will have had a number of years working in the BMS industry, a positive attitude and above all else – a good client-facing approach.
The role will require you to work within Birmingham and the Midlands. Your work will be split between two main sites in the Midlands and you will be working closely with the projects team to deliver two key accounts.
What the role requires:
The role of BEMS Commissioning Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a day-to-day basis
- Graphic modification/generation
- Commission, co-ordinate and complete the installation of BMS systems within set timescales, budgetary constraints and in accordance with customer requirements
- Panel wiring and schematic diagrams
- communicate effectively with colleagues, contractors and customers
- Modifying/writing software
- Liaising with the client and building a strong working relationship
What you can expect back:
The feedback I get from the engineers that I’ve placed within the company is fantastic. The company has a great feel and follows through with training and development. Skill gaps are identified quickly and everyone enjoys a personal development plan that sets them on a journey to technical success.
- Basic salary £35k - £50k
- A wide-ranging company car scheme or the option of driving your own car and being paid a monthly car allowance
- Private medical insurance with BUPA
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays
- Development on a number of BEMS systems
- BCIA courses & other H&S courses
- £200 per week call out rota
- Overtime available (Time and a half on Saturday, double time on Sunday)
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 or 07453310896. Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.