I have a great role I am looking to fill with the largest BMS controls company in the country, after an influx of contracts and associated projects, they are looking to strengthen their South East team. They see themselves as gritty can-do attitude team who go the extra mile to get the job done every time.
What am I looking for:
I am looking for a dynamic BMS Project Engineer who has a desire to learn, a great aptitude for problem-solving and excellent communication skills who is competent with Trend, Tridium or Siemens PX. You will be from a BMS background with strong HVAC plant knowledge and electrical qualifications
This role will require you to cover London and the South East. The majority of the sites are based between Central London and Essex. You will be required to work on Commercial buildings, Banks, pharmaceutical labs, schools and universities in the area. You will be home-based and fully mobile.
What the role requires
The role of BMS Project Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a day-to-day basis
- AutoCAD Control panel Design
- Control strategy from scratch
- writing description of operations
- engage with the subcontractors, commissioning teams – make sure delivered on time and to budget
- Day to day client meetings, PM will do the commercial
What you can expect back:
- Basic salary £40k - £50k
- Travel time paid at a normal rate
- Overtime – averaging around £5 -£10k per annum
- X1.5 weekdays and X2 on Sundays
- Car allowance of £6500 pa
- Private Healthcare
- Share options
- 25 days holidays
- 5%/7.5% Company pension
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- BMS Manufacturers training on Trend, Siemens and Tridium
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07837 387 255. Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.