I am recruiting for a growing BMS systems house who specialise in high end residential integration projects alongside servicing large multipurpose sites. They are going through some much growth at the moment that they are searching for two engineers to help deliver their services
What am I looking for?
I am looking for an experienced BMS Service Engineer who can demonstrate an flexibility, good customer service skills, reliability and attention to detail. I am looking for someone from a BMS background ideally working on Trend or Tridium Niagara however I will accept other systems if you are willing to learn and apply yourself.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work within the southern Home Counties attending various sites across the south coast including high end residential homes, commercial buildings and schools when required, you will be based from home.
What the role requires?
The role of BMS Service Engineer will require you to undertake on a daily basis the following responsibilities.
- Fault finding
- Modifying software
- Commissioning Small project works
- Design Work
- Graphic modification and upgrades
- Integration with AV systems such as Lutron and Crestron
- Systems used are Trend & Tridium
- Liaising with clients & Site managers
- Upselling and cross selling
What you can expect back:
My client is a firm believer in instilling trust in their engineers, they look to developed them with excellent training from leading manufacturers and a level of autonomy befitting an experienced engineer.
- Basic salary £35k - £45k
- Company car or car allowance
- Company pension
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- Private healthcare
- Manufacture training and accreditations (Trend Expert & Tridium etc)
- Personal development plan