Please note we operate with LTD or Umbrella contractors only. You must also be fully registered under the CIS scheme with UTR number or be prepared to operate through a CIS umbrella
I am currently recruiting for several BMS Install Electricians + mates to assist in the BMS installation of a project. You will be working in a small team for a duration of up to 3 months. For the right people, there is a chance to extend the contract onto the next project.
The company is a rapidly growing electrical company specializing in BMS Install with a full order book for next year.
There may be some overtime available for this role and this project will require you work onsite in central London. This company works mostly within the M25 & home counties. Typical working hours are 8am - 5pm.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in the Installation of BMS systems, containment, trunking, control panels.
- Industrial electrical background
- Electrician's mates also considered.
- Relevant training i.e IPAF, PASMA, 17th Edition, City & Guilds 2391, Level 3, Asbestos
- Valid Site Card (JIB Gold Card / CSCS / ECS)
- Working as part of a team, you will be working with a team of about 5 others.
- Proven track Record, good time-keeping, trustworthy, reliable attitude and attention to detail all beneficial.
- Willing to work overtime if necessary
What you can expect back:
- Contract with a good company
- Opportunities to work on prestigious projects with extension onto other projects
- Full back-office support
- Day rate with overtime available.
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to Katie.email@example.com the view of getting you an immediate start if suitable.
Please note: we can only accept applications from those with the right to work in the UK.