What am I looking for?
I am looking for an experienced BMS engineer who preferably has experience with either Trend or Tridium. They need to be able to maintain good customer relationships, be professional and presentable. They will need to be willing to travel as this role requires travel around the UK – however any overnight stays will be fully funded by my client.
What’s on offer?
My client is offering the following benefits:
- £35-40k (DOE) however for the right candidate they will entertain more
- A company car
- Flexible working – NO weekend/evening work
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays – plus extra holiday around Christmas
- Pension scheme
- A laptop, phone and any tools or PPE needed to be able to carry out your work
- Any training needed can be provided
My client has over 20 years’ experience in the built environment and is a growing business who pride themselves on their friendly and collaborative working environment. The company has big plans for the growth and development of the business and are looking for people who are looking to help the business grow and in turn grow themselves. In return, they provide the ability to progress your career in whichever direction you feel is right for you.
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07701 387 561. Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com in the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.