I’m currently working on a variety of positions for an energy services provider that creates tailor-made energy efficient solutions designed to reduce energy usage. Having established themselves in 2011 they have steadily grown their business through their pioneering spirit, hiring great people and forming solid relationships with their clients.
They don’t believe in a “one size fits all solution” because every client is different, that’s why their specialist team takes time to understand each client’s needs and then tailor their design and services to deliver the best result.
What am I looking for:
I am looking for a BEMS estimator that has experience using multiple BMS systems (Working knowledge of Trend / Siemens / Priva / Tridium). You will have had a number of years working in the BMS industry, a positive attitude and above all else – a good client facing approach.
The role is office-based. Over time you will be given more flexibility with your workload and working from home. You will have a regional office in Kent which will provide a central hub of support.
What the role requires:
The role of BEMS estimator will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a day-to-day basis:
• Agreeing objectives with the directors to ensure the company is achieving sales targets and growth.
• Ensure all tenders/quotations are realistically priced according to client specification and company targets.
• Managing client tender enquiries accordingly to agreed company commercial directives and guidelines and ensure client deadlines are met.
• Monitor all feedback on finished job costing to ensure accuracy of estimating procedures.
• Provide re-costs for existing client orders to agreed commercial directives.
• Ensure that the material requirements are passed to accounts for the first order of any new jobs coming into the company.
• Provide cost breakdowns for internal evaluation or at the request of the client.
What you can expect back:
By adopting a flexible approach, the company is able to meet the needs of all types of client & employee, and help develop their engineers to help push them forward with skill and qualification.
- 30k-40k basic salary
- Training on various systems (Tridium, Siemens, Trend, Priva etc.)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company car or car allowance (A4, 3 Series equivalent)
- Personal development plan for each individual
- Overtime available (weekends x1.5 Saturday x2.0 Sunday)
- Business miles expensed
- Expenses covered
- Company pension
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 or 07453310896. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.