*Please note: This role is for LTD company contractors or Umbrella contractors only. If you operate as a sole trader you will be asked to be paid through an umbrella service*
BMS Install Electrician
I am currently recruiting for a BMS Install electrician position for a well established Electrical installation company. They have a lot of work in BMS installs as well as standard electrical installs.
They are well-established and have very close relationships with their clients. They work on many prestigious projects for both major projects and smaller works.
I am looking for an experienced BMS Electrician who is technically competent, has a can-do attitude and works with a quality focus. You will be electrically qualified, have a good understanding and familiarity of control panels, containment, conduit, cable and trunking. You also MUST have a valid IPAF and Site card.
Location + Dates:
This role will require you work on-site in Swindon. There are other sites across the South, including London as well.
A start is needed for an initial duration of 4 months. There may be some overtime available for this role as and when required (evenings + weekend), as well as an extension for the right candidate (depending on workload).
Key skills required:
- Valid up to date IPAF a MUST for this site.
- Experienced in the installation of BMS systems
- Relevant site cards & qualifications (e.g. 2391, 18th ed, gold card,
- Reliable attitude, highly motivated and willing to get the job done
- Good communication & ability to work well under pressure
- Working alone or part of a team
- Proven Track Record & good references.
What you can expect back:
- Contract with an established company
- Opportunities to work on prestigious & interesting projects
- Full back-office support
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to Katie.email@example.com the view of getting you an immediate start if suitable. You can also give me a call on 0117 973 8090 to discuss this and similar roles available.