I am working with a key client whose company is rapidly growing. It’s a dynamic SME business who turnover £7 million a year, specialising in BMS. They have unique market offerings and are looking for a self-motivated, hard-working and technically astute BMS Installation Electrician to help grow the business further. They are going from strength to strength and pride themselves in being a great place to work with a strong team ethic.
What I am looking for:
I am looking for a BMS Installation Electrician, who is willing to go the extra mile, is disciplined and ready to help out with tasks. You have to be presentable and have the right attitude. You will need to have worked with BMS Install in the past; to have run a job before and to be able to delegate tasks. You must be qualified with:
- City & Guilds 17th Edition or equivalent
- City & Guilds 2391 Test and Inspect or equivalent
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
This role will require you to work as a mobile electrician in London. Some big sites are based in Watford, Basildon and Oxford, however most of the work is in London.
What the role requires:
The role of BMS Installation Electrician will require to undertake the following responsibilities on a day-to-day basis:
- Getting involved with out calls
- Installing all containment types: conduit, crunking, tray etc
- Understanding and installing different types of wiring systems
- Organising and delegating appropriate tasks to a team
- Delivering installations to a high standard
- Understanding budgets and installing systems accordingly
What you can expect back:
My client is a firm believer in providing their employees with excellent support and the possibility to grow and progress in an expanding company.
- Basic salary between £35k - 40k
- Available overtime
- Company van
- All expenses covered
- Company pension
- 20 days holiday + shut down over Christmas + bank holidays
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more, feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090. Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to Justina.email@example.com with the goal of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.