My client is an established BMS Specialist based in the South East of the UK specializing in Tridium & Trend. As a large and established company in the industry, they are looking to develop and increase the technical division. As a dynamic and technical team with a wealth of experience, they have a very good culture in the business and a collaborative approach to undertaking all projects.
I am currently recruiting for a BMS Install Electrician + Electrician`s mate to assist in the BMS installation of a project. You will be technically competent and has a can-do attitude. You will be from a strong electrical background with a good knowledge of BMS systems.
If you have a strong electrical background with a basic BMS system knowledge, have an appetite to learn new systems & increase your knowledge, be able to deliver a quality job, have a dynamic, proactive, "can do" attitude & willing to engage with the industry then you are on the right place to apply for the job below.
Location + Dates:
This role will require you to work in multiple sites across the South East. There may be some site-based work in London as well so FLEXIBILITY is necessary with this role!
A start is needed ASAP for an initial duration of 6 months. There may be some overtime available for this role as and when required, as well as an extension for the right candidate.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in the Installation of BMS systems, containment, trunking, control panels, MCC panel drawing, Electrical testing
- Industrial electrical background
- Electrician's mates also considered.
- Relevant training i.e IPAF, PASMA, 17th Edition, City & Guilds 2391, Level 3, Asbestos
- Valid Site Card (JIB Gold Card / CSCS / ECS).
- Proven track record, good time-keeping, trustworthy, reliable attitude and attention to detail all beneficial.
- Willing to work overtime if necessary
- Relevant systems training and site cards.
- Reliable attitude, highly motivated and able to lead others if necessary
- Good communication & detail orientated.
- Team Player
What you can expect back:
- Contract with a well-respected company
- Opportunities to work on prestigious projects with extension onto other projects
- Full back-office support
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com the view of getting you an immediate start if suitable. You can also give me a call on 0117 973 8090 to discuss this and similar roles available.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this job.