I am currently recruiting for a Commissioning Engineer position within the growing team of a specialist Building Management Systems (BMS) controls system integrator.
They are well-established and have very close relationships with their clients. They work on many prestigious projects for both major projects and smaller works. These include commercial buildings and mixed-use developments.
I am looking for an aspiring BMS Engineer who has excellent customer facing skills; is technically competent and has a can-do attitude. You will be from a BMS background with a working knowledge of Trend and/or Siemens BMS Systems.
Location + Dates:
This role will require you work on site in London. A start is needed ASAP for an initial duration of 3 months. There may be some overtime available for this role as and when required, as well as an extension for the right candidate.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in BMS commissioning of Trend, experience with other systems is beneficial.
- Relevant systems training and site cards.
- Pre-commissioning or Service background. Software and graphic experience beneficial.
- Reliable attitude, highly motivated and able to lead others if necessary.
- Good communication & detail orientated.
- Working alone or part of a team
- Proven Track Record.
What you can expect back:
- Contract with a well-respected company
- Opportunities to work on prestigious projects with extension onto other projects
- Full back office support
- Training on new systems.
- Good day rate and overtime rates
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org with the view of getting you an immediate start if suitable. You can also give me a call on 0117 973 8090 to discuss this and similar roles available.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this Job.