What I’m looking for:
A mobile BMS Service and Maintenance Engineer. This individual would need excellent customer facing skills, software coding experience, a determined attitude and be technically competent in Trend and, ideally, another system such as Johnsons or Cylon. You will also need a valid and clean driving license and be based in the UK.
This role is mobile and based in Central London. However, travel outside of London may be requested.
What the role requires:
The role of mobile BMS Service and Maintenance Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a day-to-day basis:
- PPM, reactive works and general maintenance
- Conducting upgrades and installs
- Software coding
- Reactive maintenance
- Involvement in a ‘call-out’ system
- Liaising with the client and building strong working relationships
What you can expect:
My client is always looking to bring in quality people, invest and develop them to ensure they reach their potential and hit their personal goals. The term ‘our door is always open…’ is very much true with this particular client. Other relevant information includes:
- Basic salary of around £40-45K
- Travel allowance provided
- Quoting bonus
- Standard company pension scheme
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Development plan and progression into senior roles (preference is for promotion from within)
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more, please feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090. Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to. Tom.firstname.lastname@example.org the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.