Are you a dynamic BMS Engineer looking a career move?
I am currently working on an exciting role for a key client. Since 2010 our client has built a solid reputation for the delivery of energy and carbon reduction, infrastructure renewal, operating cost savings and improved building environments for its clients.
Package and Benefits
You can expect a company that is close-knit, friendly and dynamic in the way they work. They are looking for someone that wants to become part of a growing team that is focused on quality BMS projects and delivering a great service to their clients.
They would like someone with a fresh attitude, a willingness to work hard and be positive. They really put in the time with their people with the training and support that’s on offer and offer a great benefits package to these valued employees.
- £45k-£50k salary + car allowance
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- 2-3% company contribution to a pension scheme
- Mileage rates for company business
- Life assurance and Death in service
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Expenses recovered
A fully certified and experienced BMS Engineer who is also electrically qualified. The Engineer must be able to design, scope and write strategy software preferably for current Trend Systems or alternatively current Schneider or Siemens. This will involve undertaking current BMS health-checks, recommissioning, costing for repairs and designing upgrades with full costing.
- Strong Service Experience with the ability to build rapport with clients and offer exceptional customer service
- Strong Electrical background
- Good understanding of BMS systems preference being Trend, Schneider or Siemens
- Full UK Driving License
- You will be a self-motivated individual who takes pride in performing to the best of your ability.
Company based in Manchester and the role covers the North West region.
If you are interested in this role please give Neil a call on 07746288677
Alternatively, you can send through your CV to email@example.com