I am currently recruiting for a Commissioning Engineer position within the specialist Building Management systems (BMS) team of a controls system integrator.
They are a dynamic SME who work on large projects. These include commercial buildings, infrastructure and mixed-use developments.
I am looking for an experienced BMS Engineer who has excellent customer facing skills, is technically competent and has a can-do attitude. You will be from a BMS background and able to pre-commission and do the physical commissioning of systems
Location + Dates:
This role will require you work on-site in London. The site is East/Central London.
A start is needed for an initial duration of 3 months. There may be some overtime available for this role as and when required, as well as an extension for the right candidate.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in the BMS commissioning (Tridium/Continuum boas preferred). Experience with other structured text programs helpful.
- Relevant systems training and site cards
- Pre-commissioning, point to point commissioning of our smoke control system, device commissioning of fans and dampers associated with a stairwell pressurisation system as well as commissioning of interface panels to Fire alarm systems.
- Reliable attitude, highly motivated and able to lead others if necessary.
- Good communication & detail orientated.
- Working alone or part of a team
- Proven track record.
What you can expect back:
- Contract with a well-respected company
- Opportunities to work on prestigious projects with extension onto other projects
- Full back office support
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org the view of getting you an immediate start if suitable. You can also give me a call on 0117 973 8090 to discuss this and similar roles available.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this Job.