BMS Pre-Commissioning Engineer
I am recruiting for a key client of mine who are looking to hire a BMS Pre-Commissioning Engineer in London. They have offices all across the United Kingdom and this is an excellent opportunity for a Pre-Commissioning Engineer who is looking for a more senior role. There are multiple opportunities to progress throughout the business with opportunities of moving into design or moving into the projects side of the business. The business are going through an exciting stage at the moment, and they're expanding year on year.
- You will be responsible for all Pre-Commissioning / Commissioning for all software and equipment, you will be required to work independently
- You must be a good and effective communicator as you will have to liaise with other team member, and provide updates of ongoing projects to the project managers
- Attend regular team meetings to discuss the design of software
- Be able to demonstrate the software to your team and develop relationships with the installation team
- You must be able to work in the UK, and be electrically qualified, e.g. C&G, HNC/HND, NVQ, Degree or equivalent
- You must also have experience of Pre-Commissioning BMS Systems
- Excellent car allowance
- Multi system training
- Opportunities to progress throughout the business
If you have these capabilities and are excited by this fantastic opportunity then please apply below.