I am currently working for a long standing client who are a national BMS systems house, they have been going through a sustained period of growth and as part of their strategic growth plan they are looking for an experienced addition to their Projects team in the South East.
What am I looking for?
I am looking for an experienced BMS Project Engineer who is highly technical, has good communication skills, is flexible, proactive and a good relationship builder. You must be from a BMS background with experience as a Commissioning Engineer or Project Engineer/Manager position.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work within the South East attending various sites when required. You will be based from home, however there will be time spent in the office and on site.
What the role requires:
The role of BMS Project Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a daily basis:
- Lead engineer on site
- Overseeing the technical subtitles of control panel design
- Writing BMS software strategy
- Writing description of operations
- Engage and manage subcontractors
- Day to day management of commissioning teams on site
- Some hands on commissioning where needed
- Work with the Project Manager on financial progress
- Act as a client liaison throughout the process
What you can expect back:
My client is a firm believer in providing their employees with the best professional project management training and progression the industry can offer.
- Basic salary £40k - £48k
- Overtime paid at 1.25 after 1.5 hours travel
- X1.5 on Saturday and X2 on Sundays
- Car allowance of £5940 pa
- All expenses paid
- Family Healthcare
- Share options
- 26 days holidays, you can buy an extra 10 days
- 6% Company pension, rising to 9% after 5 years and 12% after 10 years
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- BMS Manufacturers training on Trend, Siemens, Tridium & Distech
- Personal development plan and progression into senior commercial Management
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07837 387 255. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.