I am currently recruiting for a Project Engineer position within the growing team of a specialist Building Management systems (BMS) team of a larger company.
They have a large amount of work that needs doing with a variety of projects and for a variety of clients.
I am looking for an experienced BMS Project Engineer who has excellent customer facing skills, is technically competent and has a can-do attitude. You will be from a BMS background with a good knowledge of Trend software. You must be happy to assist with commissioning when necessary as well.
Location + Dates:
This role will require you to work in the office in the South East. There may be some site-based work in London as well.
A start is needed ASAP for an initial duration of 1 month. There may be some overtime available for this role as and when required, as well as an extension for the right candidate.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in the Project Engineering of TREND BMS, experience with other systems is beneficial but not necessary
- Writing Trend Software
- Generating graphics and panel design is beneficial
- Relevant systems training and site cards
- Able to Commission and willing to assist with commissioning
- Reliable attitude, highly motivated and able to lead others if necessary
- Good communication & detail orientated
- Team Player
- Proven track record
What you can expect back:
- Contract with a well-respected company
- Opportunities to work on prestigious projects with extension onto other projects
- Full back-office support
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org the view of getting you an immediate start if suitable. You can also give me a call on 0117 973 8090 to discuss this and similar roles available.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this job.