My client is an established BMS Specialist based in the South Yorkshire area of the UK specialising in Trend and Priva BEMS systems They have gone through period of sustained grow growth over the last 7 years where they have expanded by 35%, they are looking to take on BMS Commissioning Engineers who wants to move into a project/applications engineer position.
This role is primarily working on Trend and Priva projects across various prestigious sites in the North and Midlands. They are very close-knit team with a very strong culture in the business. They socialise on a regular basis and have a collaborative approach to undertaking all projects. Equally, they like their engineers to feel a part of the company so going out for dinner/drinks and other team events, along with supporting them through their career progression and training make them the employer of choice in South Yorkshire. The all encompassing role will require you to undertake on a daily basis the following responsibilities.
• Points to point testing
• Writing software from scratch would be a bonus but not essential (in-house software developers)
• Integration protocols used are Modbus, Bacnet, MBus
• Working on large projects all around the country
• Graphic modification and upgrades
• Systems used are Trend and Priva
• Calibration of sensors & Valve actuators
• Liaising with clients & Site managers
• Design of control panels and BEMS systems
• Servicing and dealing with breakdowns
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best training and a great working environment where going to work is fun. They are passionate about getting each of their Engineers trained up to Expert level on all systems. My client is actively looking for someone who can take over the business in 5-10 years so the right person will need to be highly ambitious.
• Basic salary Circa £35k
• Overtime – averaging around £5 -£10k per annum
• Company car or car allowance of £400pm
• Company pension
• Mobile phone, Laptop
• Private healthcare
• Manufacturer training and accreditations
• Personal development plan and progression onto the board