I am looking for an experienced BMS Project / Commissioning Engineer that has experience using the BMS system Trend. Knowledge of Cylon or Tridium is very beneficial. You will have had a number of years working in the BMS industry and know your way around a plant-room. You will be self-motivated and in charge of your own schedule, have good communication skills, have an in-depth knowledge of both BMS and conventional controls and the ability to work in an unsupervised setting.
The role will require you to work within the North (Liverpool & Manchester areas) and you will have a regional office which will provide a central hub of support.
What the role requires..
The role of BMS Project / Commissioning Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a day-to-day basis:
- Replacing and re-commissioning existing control systems
- Organising and planning work
- Procuring parts and services through the service department
- Installing, programming and commissioning of the new controls
- Production or back engineering of software strategy
- Modifying and supervising graphics
- Quoting for the replacement of faulty parts or items
- Providing energy solutions and ideas
What you can expect back:
The feedback I have received from engineers placed here is very positive. The company has strong roots in the industry and people have said that the support they receive is fantastic. There are clear training structures and people that do well are recognised & rewarded within the business.
- Basic salary £35k - £42k
- A company car scheme or the option of driving your own car and being paid a monthly car allowance
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays
- Christmas bonus for attendance
- Development on a number of BMS systems
- Field quote bonus for spotting new opportunities
- Overtime available (Time and a half on Saturday, double time on Sunday)
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.