I am currently working with an exceptional client of mine who are recruiting for a Project Manager position within a large team of a Building Management Systems (BMS) controls provider.
This company has a large number of illustrious sites across London that they’re currently working on, such as large developmental commercial properties. They are a well-known and respected company, and have a huge pipeline of work for the next few years. You will be needed to look after the engineers, manage timescales, budgets and oversee the design for the project.
They’re looking for a Project Manager who is able to deliver projects on time and within budget. You will be from a BMS background with good commercial knowledge.
Location + Dates:
This role will require you work on site in London across various sites, predominantly Central London.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in BMS project management
- Managing engineers, commission and installation engineers
- Attending meetings with various project stakeholders
- Engineering background, plant knowledge beneficial.
- Reliable attitude, highly motivated and able to hit deadlines.
- Good communication & detail orientated.
- Working alone or part of a team
What you can expect back:
- Opportunities to work on prestigious projects with extension into other projects
- Full back office support
- Excellent package from £45-£60K DOE
- Car allowance or company car
- 23 days holiday
How to Apply:
You can send through your updated CV to Adrian.Caley@panacea-selection.co.uk or if you fancy a chat about the role you can also give me a call on 0117 973 8090 to discuss.