I am currently recruiting for one of the UK’s largest systems integration companies. They specialise in the installation, maintenance & monitoring of BMS and BEMS equipment and also bureau services for their connected clients. Over the last 20 years they have gained a client base that includes some of the world’s best-known brands. Their teams are responsible for over 5,500 successful installations across the UK and into Europe.
What am I looking for:
I am looking for a BEMS project manager that has experience using multiple BMS systems (Working knowledge of Trend & Siemens / Trend & Struxureware / Trend & Tridium preferred). You will have had a number of years working in the BMS industry, a positive attitude and above all else – a good client facing approach.
The role will require you to work within the North West (Manchester/Liverpool) with occasional travel further afield. You will have a regional office which will provide a central hub of support.
What the role requires:
The role of BEMS project manager will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a day-to-day basis:
- Managing the installation process of the BMS control systems.
- Liaise with the client and attending site/client meetings.
- Managing the project engineering team.
- Managing the financial process of the projects (application /invoicing /variations etc.)
- Liaise with the regional managers and sales team.
- Liaise with the electrical installation and panel contractors.
What you can expect back:
Their approach is to treat customers as an individual. They realise that each project comes with a different set of requirements, which is why a one-size-fits-all-solution is something the business avoids. By adopting a flexible approach, the company is able to meet the needs of all types of client & employee & help develop engineers to create long-lasting skill and development.
- 40k-50k basic salary
- Training on various systems (Tridium, Siemens, Struxureware etc.)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company car or car allowance (A4, 3 Series equivalent)
- Personal development plan for each individual
- Overtime available (weekends x1.5 Saturday x2.0 Sunday)
- Business miles expensed
- Expenses covered
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 or 07453310896. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.