I currently working with a key client who are making great strides with the installation of BeMS in the data centre sector. They are a well-established, dynamic organisation who are growing to the point that they now are starting to deliver projects in Europe. As such, I am searching for a BeMS PM who wants to expand their horizons and is willing to travel
What am I looking for?
I am looking for an up and coming BeMS Project Manager who can demonstrate enthusiasm, is well presented, flexible, proactive, a patient communicator and a good relationship builder. Someone who can deliver BeMS projects in a timely fashion. You must be from a BeMS background ideally delivering on Trend, Tridium and Schneider Projects, however I will accept other systems if you are willing to learn.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work within the South East attending various sites when required, whilst travelling to Scandinavia once a month for site visits on two prestigious data centre projects. You will be based from home, however there will be time spent in the office and on site.
What the role requires:
The role of BeMS Project Manager will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a daily basis:
• Complete operation and maintenance documents.
• Complete health and safety documents for projects.
• Complete quotes for new projects as well as ongoing variations.
• Manage staff to complete projects to strict deadlines and to a high standard
• Train junior engineers and new hires to better improve the competency and efficiency of staff.
• Monitor installations and operations for projects
• Demonstrate complete BeMS Systems
• Manage projects ranging from £50K to £1M from design to commissioning and successful completion.
• Full financial controls and responsibilities
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best professional project management training and progression the industry can offer. As well as this you will receive;
• Basic salary £45k - 55k
• Delivery Bonus
• Car allowance of £5000 PA
• Company pension • Mobile phone, Laptop
• Personal development plan and progression into Senior Project Management
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07837 387 255. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.