I am working on a great opportunity with an exceptional client of mine based in the South West, who are looking for an experienced BMS Project Manager to manage multiple sites across the South West.
The business is one of the largest system houses in the South West and has over 60 employees. They have a number of illustrious sites that they’re currently working on, and have a good mixture of end user and contractual projects. You will be responsible for managing the project from start to finish, as well as liaising with clients to ensure that you provide a high level of service.
They’re looking for a Project Manager who is able to deliver projects on time and within budget. You will be from a BMS background with good commercial knowledge.
Location + Dates:
The role will provide a high level of flexibility with the opportunity to work from home, at the office or on site.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in BMS project management
- Managing engineers, commission and installation engineers
- Attending meetings with various project stakeholders
- Excellent man managing skills
- Target driven, and able to work within strict time guidelines
- Good communication & detail orientated
- Working alone or part of a team
What you can expect back:
- Full back office support
- Excellent package from £45-£55K DOE
- Car allowance or company car
- 23 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Company bonus scheme
- Opportunity to progress into operations
How to Apply:
You can send through your updated CV to Adrian.Caley@panacea-selection.co.uk or if you fancy a chat about the role you can also give me a call on 0117 973 8090 to discuss.