I am currently working for the fastest growing BMS systems house in the UK who have had an influx of BMS projects within the North West region. They need to build their young, dynamic, strong team with a hands on BMS Project Manager.
What am I looking for?
I am looking for an up and coming BMS Project Manager who can demonstrate enthusiasm and professionalism. Is willing to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in on site, also a good relationship builder who can deliver BMS projects in a timely fashion. You must be from a BMS background ideally delivering on Trend or Schneider Struxturware Projects, however I will accept other systems if you are willing to learn.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work within the North West and across the M62 to Yorkshire attending various site when required. You will be based from home however there will be time spent in the office.
What the role requires:
The role of BMS Project Manager will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a daily basis:
- Completed operation and maintenance documents.
- Complete health and safety documents for projects.
- Complete quotes for new projects as well as ongoing variations.
- Manage staff to complete projects to strict deadlines and to a high standard
- Monitor installations and operations for projects
- Hands on commissioning on site where needed
- Demonstrate complete BMS Systems
- Manage projects ranging from £50K to £500K from design to commissioning and successful completion.
- Full financial controls and responsibilities
What you can expect back:
My client is a firm believer in providing their employees with a place to work that makes them feel valued, where they can expect a great degree of flexibility and understanding and the best professional project management training and progression the industry can offer.
- Basic salary £45k - 52k
- Company profit share
- Car allowance of £430 pm
- All travel and other expenses paid
- Private healthcare
- Company pension
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- Personal development plan including contractual and leadership training
- Progression into and Operations Management role
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 or 07837 387 255. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com