I am currently working on an excellent opportunity for a BMS Project Manager in the South West
What am I looking for?
I am looking for an experienced BMS Project Manager or BMS Project Engineer that is looking to take their first steps into move into management. My client are one of the largest systems houses in the South, and they're expanding their projects team. You will be a dynamic individual who is dedicated to the job and is willing to go the extra mile.
What you will be doing?
- Complete operation and maintenance documents.
- Complete health and safety documents for projects.
- Complete quotes for new projects as well as ongoing variations.
- Manage staff to complete projects to strict deadlines and to a high standard
- Monitor installations and operations for projects
- Hands on commissioning on site where needed
- Demonstrate complete BMS Systems
- Manage projects ranging from £50K to £500K from design to commissioning and successful completion.
- Full financial controls and responsibilities
What you can expect back:
- Basic salary £45k - £55k
- Overtime available
- Company car or car allowance
- Excellent company pension
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- 22 days holidays
- Private healthcare