I have a really exciting role with a key client whose business is growing nationwide. They base their success on building strong and long-lasting relationships with their client base by providing proactive and knowledgeable solutions.
What am I looking for?
I am looking for a BMS Project Manager to be based in Berkshire/ London area who has excellent customer facing skills, has the technical knowledge, experience winning contracts, managing a team and being responsible for a project and seeing it through from start to completion. The attitude of the successful candidate must be a can-do one, proactive and self-driving.
The role of BMS Project Manager will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a day-to-day basis
• Completed operation and maintenance documents
• Complete health and safety documents for projects
• Complete quotes for new projects as well as ongoing variations
• Manage staff to complete projects to strict deadlines and to a high standard
• Train junior engineers where required
• Responsible for a number of projects in and around London and the South East
What you can expect back
My client is a firm believer in providing its employees with excellent support and some of the best training the industry can offer. They can offer immediate training, ensuring each of their Engineers are trained and up-to-date. Further details include:
- Basic salary £55k upwards (dependent on experience and interview feedback)
- Company car or allowance (400pcm)
- Company pension at 3%
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- 25 days holiday plus bank
- Life insurance included
- Personal development and progression plan
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090. Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to Tom.firstname.lastname@example.org the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.