I am currently working with one of fastest-growing BMS systems house in the UK who has recently one a number of large projects across London.
I am looking for an up and coming BMS Project Manager who can demonstrate a high level of organisational skills, with good technical background and a high level of commercial awareness. You will be an excellent communicator and be able to balance managing a team of engineers as well as making sure all client requirements are met. You must be from a BMS background ideally delivering on Trend or Siemens systems.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to across London, with a large number of sites located around West London.
What the role requires:
The day to day responsibilities will include
- Completed operation and maintenance documents
- Complete health and safety documents for projects
- Complete quotes for new projects as well as ongoing variations
- Manage staff to complete projects to strict deadlines and to a high standard
- Monitor installations and operations for projects
- Hands-on commissioning on-site where needed
- Demonstrate complete BMS Systems
- Manage projects ranging from £50K to £500K from design to commissioning and successful completion
- Full financial controls and responsibilities
What you can expect back:
My client is a firm believer in providing their employees with a place to work that makes them feel valued, where they can expect a great degree of flexibility and understanding and the best professional project management training and progression the industry can offer.
- Basic salary £45k - 55k
- Car allowance of £5500 a year
- All travel and other expenses paid
- Private healthcare
- Company pension
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- Personal development plan to help you move into senior positions within the business
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 or. Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com