I am currently recruiting for a Project Manager position within the specialist team of a Building Management Systems (BMS) controls provider.
This company works on many prestigious major projects. These include many notable commercial buildings and mixed-use developments. As a key player in the London controls market they are a well-known and respected company. They have a large workload for the next couple of years and need to bring on contractors to help deliver the projects. You will be needed to look after the engineers, manage timescales, budgets and oversee the design for the project.
I am looking for a Project Manager who is able to deliver projects on time and within budget. You will have good commercial knowledge and be from either an M & E or BMS background with a working knowledge of BMS systems.
Location + Dates:
This role will require you work on site in London. There are other sites in central London and projects for you to be extended onto. 95% of all projects are within the M25.
A start is needed ASAP for an initial duration of 3 months. There may be some overtime available for this role as and when required, as well as an extension for the right candidate. There is also the option of a temp-perm position.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in the BMS project management
- Managing engineers.
- Attending meetings – in office & on site.
- Procurement, progress reports, reading & interpreting M & E Schematics.
- Relevant training and site cards.
- Engineering background, plant knowledge beneficial.
- Reliable attitude, highly motivated and able to hit deadlines.
- Good communication & detail orientated.
- Working alone or part of a team
- Proven Track Record.
What you can expect back:
- Contract with a well-respected company
- Opportunities to work on prestigious projects with extension onto other projects
- Full back office support
- Good day rate
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to Katie.email@example.com the view of getting you an immediate start if suitable. You can also give me a call on 0117 973 8090 to discuss this and similar roles available.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this Job.