IR35 Status: Pending Review. Role open to LTD company contractors or Umbrella contractors. If you operate as a Sole Trader you will be asked to operate through either of the two options.
I am currently working with a UK based BMS system house who have recently won a number of large projects across London.
I am looking for an experienced BMS Project Manager who can demonstrate a high level of organisational skills, with good technical background and a high level of commercial awareness. You will be an excellent communicator and be able to balance managing a team of engineers as well as making sure all client requirements are met. You must be from a BMS background ideally delivering on Trend or Siemens systems.
Location & Dates:
This role will require you to work in W. London. A start is needed for an initial duration of 6 months. This contract is expected to run for up to 2.5 years. Temp-perm employment is also an option.
What the role requires:
The day to day responsibilities will include
- Complete operation and maintenance documents.
- Complete health and safety documents for projects.
- Manage staff to complete projects to strict deadlines and to a high standard
- Monitor installations and operations for projects
- Hands-on commissioning on-site where needed
- Demonstrate complete BMS Systems
- Managing major projects from design to commissioning and successful completion.
- Financial responsibilities
What you can expect back:
- Contract with a well-respected company
- Opportunities to work on prestigious projects with extension onto other projects
- Full back-office support
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to Katie.email@example.com the view of getting you an immediate start if suitable. You can also give me a call on 0117 973 8090 to discuss this and similar roles available.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this job.