I am working with a well-established company in the BMS industry. As a business, they are specialized in the design, installation and maintenance of BMS. They have a genuine focus on bringing in the right engineer, with the right skills and attitude to help grow the business and support its growth plans.
I am looking for an experienced BMS Project Manager who would be happy to take a part-time role, with flexible hours. The main thing my client is looking for is that you will be able to hit the ground running.
Location + Dates:
This role will require you to work from home & on sites in the Greater London area, in and around the M25 2-3 days a week. You will be required to drive site to site when is needed and complete the day-to-day tasks.
A start is needed within the next month for an initial duration of 6 months. An extension is potentially available for the right candidate.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in BMS
- Strong knowledge of how does all BMS system works
- BMS engineering background preferred
- Previous experience in Project Management
- Electrical knowledge, good customer rapport, needs to be able to construction systems,
- Ability to work well alone or either in a team
- Relevant system training and site cards.
- Reliable attitude, highly motivated and able to work alone.
- Good communication & detail orientated.
- Driving Licence
What you can expect back:
- Contract with a well-respected company
- Opportunities to work on prestigious projects with extension onto other projects
- Full back-office support
- Good day rate
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to Gabby.firstname.lastname@example.org the view of getting you an immediate start if suitable. You can also give me a call on 0117 973 8090 to discuss this and similar roles available.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this job.