I am working with a well-established client with offices in London and the Midlands. They are a private business who turn over close to double digits a year. They have unique market offerings and are looking for a self-motivated, hard-working and technically astute BMS Project Sales Engineer to help the business grow further. They pride themselves on being a family-oriented business and a great place to work.
What am I looking for?
I am looking for an up and coming BMS Project Sales Engineer or a BMS engineer who would like to move into a commercial role. An ideal candidate will be someone enthusiastic, well-presented, well-spoken and extremely motivated. My client is looking for a good relationship builder who is keen to help grow new and existing accounts. You must be from a BMS background with excellent technical experience in either a commercial role or a strong service/projects background.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work in London and the South East attending various sites. You will be based from home, with occasional travel to the office and sites visiting clients.
What the role requires:
The role of BMS Project Sales Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a daily basis:
- Meet End Users and M&E contractors to understand current and future BMS needs
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Deliver value proposition based on technical solutions provided by the company
- Meet with estimating and engineering teams to draw up feasible tenders
- Act as client liaison during the project handover
What you can expect back:
My client is a firm believer in providing its employees with excellent support and the possibility to grow and progress in an expanding company. They offer flexibility for you to complete the role.
- Basic salary of £40k - £60k (DOE)
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Company car or allowance
- All expenses covered
- Company pension
- BMS Manufacturers training on Trend and Schneider
- 20 days holiday + shut down over Christmas + bank holidays
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more, feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090. Alternatively, you can send through your updated CV to Justina.firstname.lastname@example.org with the goal of getting you an immediate interview if suitable